- Cattle are the 3rd largest export in the Agro-food sector, with $1,736 USD, placing above mezcal, tequila and avocado exports, followed by tomato and beer.
- 2014 had record revenue from cattle exports, with 943 million dollars. This represents 78 % of livestock sector.
- Today, beef is the only animal protein that has trade surplus with the US.
- The GDP grew 2.2 % in Q3 2014 versus 3Q- 2013, while the food industry GDP grew 4.2 % in the same period.
- In the same cycle, cattle breeding had an increase of 1.8 % and slaughter increased by 4.1%.
Mexican beef uses a power system, based on specialized diets supervised by animal feed specialized nutritionists.
We use grains that provide a special beef flavor, which ensures great tasting Mexican beef.
The production process is guaranteed by the highest quality standards in performance and hygiene.
Veterinarians reinforce the quality of Mexican meat.
According to the World Organization for Animal Health Authority (OIE ), Mexico has never had a case of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE) or “mad cow” .
Mexico also presented no case of foot and mouth disease (FMD).