- Cattle: 3rd largest exporter in the Agro-food sector with 1,711 MDD, above mezcal, tequila and avocado exports, followed by tomato and beer.
- 2014 was the year ‘s most valuable exports of cattle, with a record of 917 MDD. This represents 78 % of livestock sector.
- Today, beef is the only animal protein with trade surplus with the US.
- The GDP grew 2.2 % in Q3 2014 versus 3Q- 2013, while the food GDP grew 4.2 % in the same period.
- In the same cycle, breeding animals had an increase of 1.8 % and 4.1% in killing.
Mexican Beef utilizes a feedlot system, based on diets monitored by nutritionists that specialize in animal feeding.
We use grains that provide a special flavor to the beef, guaranteeing that great Mexican Beef flavor.
The production process is guaranteed by the highest standards of quality in operation and hygiene.
Veterinarians from each country we export to endorse the Mexican meat quality.
According to World Organization for Animal Health (OIE) and Mexican Authority:
Mexico has never had any cases of Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE) or “Mad Cow Disease”.
Mexico also never had any cases of Foot and Mouth Disease (FMD).